Ink Projekt Ltd. was founded in 2006. Our main business activity is civil engineering and architectural design, site supervision and consulting services.
Ink Projekt Company is specialised for civil engineering and architectural design of high voltage switchyards and substations and belonging infrastructure. Considering specific requirements in the construction of stated facilities, as well as the Company knowledge of electric engineering requierements, in addition to design, Ink Projekt Ltd. also provides consulting services and site supervision of stated facilities.
Majority of Company business activity is preparation of civil engineering and architectural part of the technical documentation – preliminary design, main design and design for construction of the electric power transmision facilities (high voltage substations and switchyards). For stated facilities Company also provides consulting services such as preparation of terms of reference, tender and bidding documents, contractor selecting consulting and design supervision. Company also provides site supervision.
Ink Projekt Ltd. holds a large number of references for design of electric power transmission facilities, voltage levels up to 500 kV in Croatia and worldwide.
All six employees of the Company are university degree civil engineers and architects. All of them are members (or trainees) of the Croatian Chamber of Civil Engineers or Croatian Chamber of Architects. Employees are active members of domestic and foreign professional organisations and associations.
Company projects are managed by project leaders. Project leader is chartered engineer who nominates his project team for each individual project and holds responsibility for the project realization within the contract terms and conditions as well as the quality management system requirements. According to specific project requirements various competent experts are involved in project team.
The Company applies an expert development training program, follows professional editions, legislation and regulations concerning the profession, as well as the recent softvare tools.
The business policy of Ink Projekt Ltd. is focused on high quality achievements in all business operation segments. The Company applies a Quality Management System in compliance with ISO 9001:2015.
Quality policy and objectives are achieved through a systematic approach to the quality management, continuous check of basic system principles implementation, achievement assessment and permanent business process improvement.
Clients needs and satisfaction with completed projects represent the most important values for Company’s success assessment.
In order to achieve, maintain and strenghten stated values, we permanently commit ourselves to:
- employ expert and ambitious personnel who will have not only an opportunity, but also an obligation to develop and improve itself professionally
- purchase the most recent expert IT and communication resources and provide for a friendly working infrastructure and environment
- assist clients to select optimal and comprehensive solutions
- monitor legislation and regulations applied to the scope of our activities
- to achieve high quality, motivating the investors to re-elect as their business partner
- apply and improve the effectiveness of quality management processes and system based on the requirements set by ISO 9001 International Standard and aim at reaching above the required levels
- set for an ambitious, assessable and achievable quality targets
Each and every Company employee is familiar with the Company mission understanding it and accepting it as a permanent principle of his/her individual activities.